Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Targhetto

Can I just tell you how much I appreciate the generously-sized handicapped bathrooms at Target? (I know I'm not handicapped, but sometimes having a baby with you at all times seems like a handicap.)
We live about 20 minutes away from the nearest Target. (Gasp!) How can we live that far away from the life source that is Target? Well, it's not easy and it's taken some getting used to. The bank account seems to like it though....

Anyway, before heading out to Target, I load up the babe and ALL of his supplies, grab a Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper and hit the road. While the soda makes for an enjoyable drive, it also makes a potty a necessity before I can adequately experience Target. So, I park as close to a cart corral as possible, load the babe and all of his supplies into a cart and head on in. In to the bathroom, that is. That's always my first stop. Because carrying a screaming baby and pushing a cart is a lot more manageable with an empty bladder.

Every time I go into a Target bathroom, I am so thankful that the handicap stalls are so large. I can easily fit the cart in there with plenty of room to spare - no shimmying past it to get to the potty or knocking over the diaper bag and spilling the contents onto the nasty public bathroom floor. Can I get an amen? Target, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment