So, the to-do list. I decided that I should put my to-do list on here for a few reasons. One, I'll make sure I don't forget anything, as is oft the case with my mental list. Two, maybe it'll keep me accountable and I'll actually do the things on the list. Three, I really like crossing things off of lists. Like, a lot. I'm one of those people who will write things I've already done on a list just so I can cross them off. And don't even think about crossing off something that I did. My husband did that once. He almost lost a hand.
Here's the list
- make new curtains for the living room and hang the rod higher - maybe something a la Young House Love
- make curtains (with black-out fabric on the back) for Drew's room
- make ottoman(s?) for the living room
- make and hang shelves for the awkwardly long wall in the living room
- figure out what to do for a head board in our bedroom
- make curtains for our room
- hang art in Drew's room
So there you have it. Let's see how quickly I can get them all crossed off.