Sunday, August 14, 2011

News Flash!

I think I like coffee.  I've always liked the flavor of coffee in things like coffee ice cream, but could never bring myself to drink it.  That is until yesterday.  I was reading a friend's blog (Mommy Monologue) and she had posted a recipe for Greek Iced Coffee.  And I thought, "Heck, why not try it?"  So try it I did.  The recipe is super easy and uses instant coffee granules so if you're like me and gave away your coffee maker that you never used, you can make this!  It's so yummy and made paying bills yesterday WAY better.  :)


Last night, I used this recipe, added some ice cream, hot chocolate mix and extra milk and poured it into a popsicle mold.  Can't wait to try my mocha pops today!  Yum!  Thanks, Laurali for the recipe and making a coffee drinker out of me!

1 comment: