Saturday, August 13, 2011

Yum

So, I'm slightly addicted to pinterest.  It's my little escape.  It gets me motivated to do cool things around the house and cook fun things.  And fun things I have cooked.  Like these:
What is all that deliciousness, you ask?  Why it is an Ulitmate Chocolate Chip Cookie 'n Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar.  Seriously amazing.  I've made them twice now and they've been a big hit.  The recipe calls for you to make your own cookie dough from scratch.  While I have THE best chocolate chip recipe in the world, I'm sometimes on the lazy side so I used a mix from a pouch.  Cheater. 

Really, you don't need much for these amazing bars - chocolate chip cookie mix, brownie mix (and the eggs, oil, etc. needed for both) and some Oreos.  I recommend the double stuff.  Why?  Why not?

Mix up the cookie dough and pat it in the bottom of a greased 9x13.  Arrange the Oreos on top (don't worry, you don't use all the Oreos so there are some for you to munch on...).  Mix up the brownie batter and pour it on top.  I like to add some chocolate chips to my brownie batter because that's what this recipe needs, more chocolate.  Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes. 

Okay, after typing this post I may or may not be going to the grocery store to get cookie mix, brownie mix and Oreos.  Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment